-Primary Teacher -Teaching in London
-Interviews in Australia in March-Qualified Primary Teachers
<<<<<<<<<<<<< WE ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Interviews are available at a variety of locations in March - get in touch today to book your place
Mooloolaba: 24th March
Sydney: 28th March
Adelaide: Wednesday 5th April
email@example.com or free phone 1800 013 938
Career Teachers will also be attending University education fairs across March so if you are a University student considering a move to live and teach in the UK the please check out which University fairs we will be attending. https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia
London schools are brimming with students who need teachers like you! Due to the population steadily growing and schools taking in more students year after year, Head Teachers are excited to welcome Australia teachers in to their schools.
The roles span from Early Childhood to Year 11 so whether your specialism is History or Year 2 Maths there will be a fantastic opportunity waiting for you here in London.
What can London, UK offer you?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.