English post available within 'world class' learning environment - Teaching in London
Do you fancy teaching in a state-of-the-art learning environment that is inspiring, exciting and motivating for every student
** Excellent School with a strong English Faculty
** Immediate Interview Available.
** 'World Class Education'
** Fantastic Facilities and resources throughout school
** Excellent senior Leadership
** One of London's real success stories!
About the English Teacher post:
** MPS Salary up to £37,000 (depending on experience)
** Newly qualified teachers are welcomed to apply
Required immediately; this fantastic school based in North London, are looking for an inspiring English teacher who will contribute to the wider success of the school. You should be comfortable taking on a timetable which will include all year groups within the secondary range. The department is solid with lots of recent success stories, including record results.
About the school looking for an English Teacher:
This is a top London school offering an outstanding all-round education. The school aspires to be one of the best schools in London. They believe that all pupils, regardless of background or ability, should be supported to excel in all that they do.
In order to be considered for this English post, you should meet the following criteria:
- Possess a PGCE or similar Teaching qualification
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Ideally you will:
- Be passionate about teaching within an inner London environment
- Be committed to the highest standard of achievement for all students.
- Be committed to the school's ethos and vision.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do on any given day
- An excellent public transport system that allows you to easily and safely move around all of London
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Support with accommodation, setting up a bank account and settling into London life
- Teaching positions that suit your availability, skill set and ideals
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support
- Excellent rates of pay
- A London travel card
- Social events and trips
- Up to $1000 towards your flights from Australia or New Zealand to London, UK
If you are interested in moving to and working in London, UK then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 1800 013 938 for more information.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.