A 'Good' Secondary school in East London is seeking an experienced Design Technology Teacher for a full time position starting from September 2017.
Design Technology Teacher - East London - Secondary
- Design Technology Teacher
- 'Good' school
- September 2017 Start
The successful Design Technology Teacher will be an experienced Key Stage 3 - 4 Food Technology Teacher who will be able to plan, prepare and deliver creative and stimulating lessons that keep pupils engaged in classwork and progressing well.
This is a high-achieving Secondary school where both students and staff feel safe, happy and nurtured. Pupils at this school are supported by excellent teaching, a curriculum that caters to individual needs and provides with a range of enrichment opportunities. Teachers are encouraged to plan collaboratively so that pupils can get the most out of the curriculum and teachers have a better work/life balance. This school is a small, caring, and inclusive environment where all students are known as individuals and where their particular skills and talents can be developed to the full.
This is a long term, full time teaching position starting from September 2017.
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If yoU are a newly qualified or experienced Secondary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to email@example.com or free phone 0800 453 152. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.