A lovely Primary school in South East London is looking for a newly qualified or experienced Year 2 Teacher for a position starting in September 2017.
Year 2 Teacher - South East London - Primary
- Year 2 Teacher
- April 2017 Start
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified or experienced Year 2 Teacher who is able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons that incorporates both fun activities and academic development.
This Primary school offers pupils a broad and balanced curriculum that aims to forward pupils academically throughout school life. The learning environment is very positive and ensures that pupils enjoy school and achieve the best of their ability. The school teaches all pupils to respect one another, their teachers and all animals. The school is located within walking distance to a local farm where the pupils learn how to look after and handle animals and also the importance of kindness and respect.
The leadership strongly believe that teachers and parents/carers should work closely together as this will lead to better behaviour from pupils and a higher level of understanding in lessons and with homework.
This will be a long term position starting in September 2017.
What can London, UK offer me?
London is a city brimming with life - there is always something interesting and different to do, and by living on the doorstep of Europe you can experience everything it has to offer whilst also developing in your teaching career.
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- A million and one things to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you are a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher looking to live and teach in London then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 0800 453 152. You can also check out https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/australia-and-new-zealand for more information about what Career Teachers offer.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.