Career Teachers is an energetic, hardworking and fun company with high standards at the forefront of our service. We aim to provide a quality and professional experience to every candidate and school we work with.
Career Teachers is always looking for high-calibre, experienced Education Consultants to join the team. Career Teachers offers an excellent base rate and commission structure, within a team environment that supports the success of each and every desk. Applicants must have previous Education Recruitment experience with a proven track record of billing 150+ days. The ability to work within a team as well as being self-motivated to manage your desk is also essential.
Interested consultants should apply directly to our Operations Director, Heidi Griffin- email@example.com
Career Teachers is a growing company and we require a varied team to deliver this growth and maintain our high levels of service. We offer opportunities in candidate resourcing, compliance and administration.
Interested Resourcers and Administrators should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Compliance Administrator Team Leader
Reports to: Head of Compliance and Safeguarding
Responsible overseeing all candidate and client compliance activity, manage the internal audit programmes and ensure that all office activities are dealt with in a fully compliant manner in line with Company and REC Guidelines with the support and guidance of the Head of Compliance and Safeguarding.
Operational Responsibilities: Administration Compliance
• To be the office expert in all aspects of both candidate and client compliance.
• Day to day management of the Compliance Administration team including the approval of holiday requests, managing absence and reviewing performance.
• To ensure that the Administration team are fully trained and conversant in the correct compliance procedures, updating where necessary.
• To carry out spot checks of both client and candidate files to ensure that the compliance is kept to a high standard.
• To support the Management team in all areas of Compliance ensuring that their knowledge is up to date.
• To work with Impellam’s internal compliance team to support with audits.
• To work with the REC when they conduct external audits ensuring that pass rates are maintained.
• To ensure that the clearance of files is kept to a minimal timescale as directed by Management.
• To ensure that the DBS process is kept up to date and that files are processed in a timely manner.
• Run and manage compliance reports to ensure that back-log isn’t created.
• Oversee the training of any new Administration staff to ensure that their compliance knowledge is of sufficient level.
• To oversee the day to day running of the Admin Compliance team to ensure that all files are cleared quickly, efficiently and correctly.
• Strong awareness of self and others.
• Ability to work confidentially and with sensitive information.
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Personable and able to liaise with people and departments at all levels with professionalism.
• Open, honest and transparent
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7105 3499 for more information.